Thursday, April 28, 2011

60 DAY CHALLENGE


My friend didn't believe me when I said I was going to blog about this. One of my dear friends and I have decided that we cannot put off the gym any longer. So, starting Sunday, May 1st and going to Thursday June 30th.............we have challeneged each other to see who can make the biggest change in 60 days........weight loss muscle etc...........

As if that isn't going to be hard enough, the LOSER has to post their BEFORE picture on the Facebook page for 24 hours...........I'm talking, the most unflattering, wearing just a 2 piece bathing suit picture!!

I would rather shave my head and decorate it like an Easter egg before I would want to ever post my BEFORE picture for the world to see!! (OK, maybe not the world, but everyone I know)

Wish me luck!! (as I eat my last Snickers bar........ lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment